Friday, July 21, 2006

Bournemouth beach....a superb seaside...



And finally ....every buddy is running away from their homes, offices and labs....to...the seaside...Yap, I did too. The day before yesterday we went to Bournemouth.... (I mean Donya and Shayan) ...thanks to Shayan's nursery guys who organised the trip....

Bournemouth is a very stunning town lying at the Poole Bay, south of UK. Less than two hours far from my place....very nice place...loads of guys and gals were enjoying sunny day and cool water...it was 36 and actually announced as a record for July in the UK....in 2002 it was 37 but in August....so this year we should be expecting more next month.... But let me close the story...after diving too much, in the midnight my ears began aching...it was horrible....in the morning I hurried to doctor and she gave me ear drops....still aching…

No comments: