Wednesday, July 12, 2006

on the other half of my mind....Iran and old fellas

Gone does not necessarily mean forgotten, especially in good friends...Bioinformatically speaking, even birds ,which do not have teeth now, can have teeth, if their tooth-forming gene is provoked in particular cases. You see after 80 million years....they remember themselves....and human, just after a couple of years, forget even their friends' names....

Below I have put some old and recent shots (wanna put more later): at first you see the name of the place (and its short description) and date, then people who are introduced left to right:

Hafeziyeh-e Shiraz, Iran, 2001, Osten, Ebrahimi, Varmazyar, me


Gilanchakan, Eshkevar, Guilan, Iran, 2000, me, Barari, Moslem, Pedram


Neoor lake, Ardebil, Iran, 1999, Barai, me and Moslem



Hormoz island, Persian Gulf, Iran, 2000, Ebrahimi, Eskandari, me and Varmazyar....A big mustache I had...those dyas....


Ascot, UK, 2004, Javad and me


Hey Siroos....where r u man?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.